Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hello,
Today I was thinking about over coming fear.  It seems like once you have faced fear.  It was not really that big of a deal.
As a song writer it is very important that I can play and sing to get my songs out there.  I was scared to death. The first few times I played my guitar I hid behind the piano where no one could see me. I finally got in front of the mic.  I was shaking so bad I could hardly play.  Now I get nervous but I play in different venues in front of all kinds of people.
If I had never faced that fear my songs would not have been heard.  There are many lives that would not have been touched by the wonder of God's love.

Notice I didn't plunge myself into playing in front of a lot of people.  I took it a step at a time.  That is the approach I continue to take.  It works and my fears turned into victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment